Thursday, February 18, 2016

                   Where did it go.?
 
 Where did that time go
 When earth was moving slow
 When all around me was life
 And i soaked everything it showed.

 Where did that time go
 When i knew where to go
 When it was a pleasure
 To walk hundreds of miles.

 Where did that time go
 When smile was all i had known
 When everything seemed to be known
 And tears were never known.

 Where did that time go
 When sky was too bright
 When stars were full  of light
 And they were never out of my sight.

Where did that time go?

1 comment:

  1. Hi, first of all let me congratulate you for the owesome works!! Truly enjoyed !!
    I administer the blog – https://myrainbowhuedworld.wordpress.com/
    For my masters thesis, which I’m doing on blogging, as to why people blog; their motivations for blogging, I need bloggers to attend a survey. That's how I came across your blog.

    It would be of great help for my research work, If you could submit your responses for the following questionnaire. Please click on the link below. You might be asked to sign in to your gmail account. Do participate in the survey. Also please forward it to bloggers you know.

    http://goo.gl/forms/tgypc7QmCA

    ReplyDelete